Monday, April 2, 2012

I just read all of my old posts and laughed at myself.

Okay, so I'm not really sure where to start. But I figured just diving in was a good idea.

I've decided to start blogging again. This has always been about me just getting my thoughts out, or working through something and I always work through things through writing them out. But if I just wait until I have something epic or thought-provoking to say I'm never going to get in the habit of writing here.

So I'm starting.

1. Today was so hot I could have DIED. It actually wasn't so bad once I was sitting out there for a few hours. But the initial reaction to 90 degree heat in April was feelings of sudden death.

2. I have THE best friends. Really. I'm not the easiest person to be friends with all the time, I'm weird and high maintenance and sort of mean and always try and get out of things and generally talk really fast or mumble. But for some reason I'm surrounded by really great people and I am SO thankful. How did I get so lucky?

3. One time a little girl asked me to wish her sister luck because she was having surgery the next day. I said oh, well tell her I said "good luck" and then the girl says "I don't believe in luck, I believe in Jesus Christ and his saving power." Pissed. #JesusJuke

4. I can't tell if this red thing on the end of my nose is a zit or a spider bite. Help.

5. Kentucky won the NCAA mens basketball national championship tonight. I very happily turned it into a High School Musical moment on twitter and facebook. I'm extremely proud of that fact.

6. I want something to come into my life that I can name William. It's all I've been able to think about since I told Brittney about William my whale keychain. I just want a living William in my life. And I want to have named him William. Is that normal?

7. I'm not sure why I started just numbering these random thoughts, but it seems to be the only way I can get a blog written tonight so HA.

8. I love Vampire Diaries and I don't care who knows it. (AND my bead spread and sheets and pillows are in it. Elena has my sheets and pillows and Rick's wife has my bead spread. SUCKAAAS!)

Okay, so that's about it. I could go on and on but I'll leave it here.

LOVEYOUXOXOGOSSIPGIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment